Garry Kasparov's Chess Challenge - 2nd hand
Test your skills with the World Champion!
2nd hand book like new
in this stimulating book for players of all ages, Garry Kasparov selects the best chess combinations from recent grandmaster play and presents them in a test-yourself format that everyone will enjoy. Whether you are a beginner discovering chess tactics for the first time or a master seeking to brush up on your skills, this book is sure to be a useful addition to your chess armoury.
* The cream of recent chess combinations
* Dozens of fascinating chess positions
* Suitable for novice and master alike
* Written by the world's finest attacking player
- Casa editrice Cadogan Chess
- Code 1219us2
- Anno 1996
- Pagine 95
- Isbn 1-85744-197-4