Garry Kasparov's Chess Challenge - 2nd hand
Test your skills with the World Champion!
2nd-hand book like new
in this stimulating book for players of all ages, Garry Kasparov selects the best chess combinations from recent grandmaster play and presents them in a test-yourself format that everyone will enjoy. Whether you are a beginner discovering chess tactics for the first time or a master seeking to brush up on your skills, this book is sure to be a useful addition to your chess armoury.
* The cream of recent chess combinations
* Dozens of fascinating chess positions
* Suitable for novice and master alike
* Written by the world's finest attacking player
- Casa editrice Cadogan Chess
- Codice 1219us2
- Anno 1996
- Pagine 95
- Isbn 1-85744-197-4