American Chess Magazine - 10
ACM issue #10 includes an extensive coverage of the Wijk aan Zee and Kramnik's retirement.
In this Issue:
- World Champion Wins Wijk…Yet Again!
- John Burke examines Vladimir Kramnik’s decision to take early retirement
- Young Vlad leaves a trail of destruction!
- My Final Grandmaster Norm: A Tale of Perseverance!
- Dynamic Director Peter Giannatos interviewed by Dusan Krunic
- GM Jacob Aagaard invites you to a master class
- Valentina Gunina brings her A-Game to St Louis
- You too can be a military commander
- A new look at some old classics
- A 10,000 mile round trip that was 100% worthwhile
- Generations – young and old
- Will AlphaZero go where no computer has gone before?
- A Grandmaster advises young players
Other regular columns are here too: news from chess technology, book reviews, chess-doubles, tournament reviews. And a very special guest in our 5x5 is Asia’s first grandmaster, Eugenio Torre from the Philippines.
- Marca Chess Informant
- Code acm10
- Anno 2019
- Pagine p. 100