Chess Informant 142
1. Sokolov – European Team Championships
2. Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary
3. Ivanisevic – FIDE Grand Swiss and Hamburg Grand Prix
4. Leitao – Going for the Kill
5. Perunovic – The Four Knights Sicilian
6. Foisor – State of Play with Sabina
7. Prusikin – Fighting against the Fianchetto Knight
8. Jacimovic – European Club Cup
9. Delchev – The Rehabilitated Caro-Kann – Part III
10. Milanovic – World Cup Review
11. Griffin – Smyslov’s Harmony
12. Chess Studies Section – Pal Benko Tribute
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
- Marca Chess Informant
- Codice 7454
- Anno 2019
- Pagine p. 350
- Isbn 9770351137007