Classical Nimzo-Indian: the ever popular 4.Qc2
2nd-hand book like new
4. Qc2 (or the Classical Variation, as it’s commonly known) represents one of White’s main choices against the ever-reliable Nimzo-Indian Defence. Its advocates include world-class players such as Garry Kasparov and Vladimir Kramnik. White’s idea in this line is to avoid the dreaded ’double pawn complex’ which is so prevalent in other Nimzo variations. In this book Bogdan Lalic explains the ideas and strategies for both white and black players. All the major variations are covered and Lalic updates the theory of these ever-developing lines.
Bogdan Lalić is of the most prominent figures on the international chess circuit. Originally from Croatia, the affable Grandmaster has now been resident in England for a number of years. His experience of playing at the top level has given him many insights to how the game should be played and he has rightly earned a reputation as an openings expert. Lalic already has numerous other successful opening books to his name.
- Written by a leading openings expert
- Full coverage of the important concepts and variations
- Deals with one of the most fashionable Anti-Nimzo lines
- Casa editrice Everyman Chess
- Code 4498us
- Anno 2001
- Pagine p. 160
- Isbn 1-85744-262-8